We're hiring! Do you want to help with the goals of the Land Bank? Consider submitting a proposal for the Land Bank Project Manager Position.
The Manistee County Land Bank Authority was created in 2018. Priorities for use of properties include home ownership, affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, and returning properties to productive tax paying status. The Manistee County Land Bank Authority is a member of the Michigan Association of Land Banks.
View the Regional Summit State Land Bank Authority Presentation from September 16, 2021
February 2023 through January 2024, the Land Bank Authority will meet at 2:00 pm on the 1st Tuesday of the month (except July, which will be the 2nd Tuesday). All meetings will be held in the Board of Commissioners' meeting room at the Manistee County Courthouse & Government Center, 415 3rd Street, Manistee, MI 49660 (except February, April, June, and December, which will be held in the Friend of the Court Hearing Room at the same location).
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available after approval.
View most recent agendas and minutes
- Rachel Nelson, Chair, Manistee County Treasurer, no term
- Gary Buren, Vice Chair, Construction/Building Trades, term expires December 31, 2023
- Julie Griffis, Secretary/Treasurer, At-Large, term expires December 31, 2025
- Tamara Buswinka, Community Development/Real Estate, term expires December 31, 2024
- Eric Gustad, Manistee County Board of Commissioners, term expires December 31, 2024