Code Enforcement Communities

The communities for which we provide code enforcement services:

  • Arcadia Township
  • Bear Lake Township
  • Onekama Township
  • Bear Lake Village
  • Eastlake Village
  • Onekama Village

Make a Complaint

Please fill out the Manistee County Complaint form and email or mail it to the Clerk of your Township or Village.  
(*Only complaint forms that are fully filled out will be investigated.)

Find the Manistee County Complaint form here

The Clerk's emails for the communities we provide enforcement services are below: