Thomas D. Kaminski, Controller/Administrator
Staff: Lisa Sagala, Personnel Officer/Administrative Assistant
Rachel Nelson, Finance Assistant & Housing Program Administrator
Julie Schmeling, Administrative Secretary
415 Third Street
Manistee, MI 49660
Fax: (231) 723-1795
- Communicate and coordinate all County Board policies and decisions to all affected departments. Cooperate with department heads and elected officials to insure such policies and decisions are carried out as defined.
- Act as a communication link between the County Board of Commissioners, local government units, department heads, elected officials, various County organizations and the news media.
- After County Board approval of methods or operational changes, work with and aid departments to institute said changes.
- Central purchasing, issue purchase orders
- Assists all County Board Committees
- Assists in budget preparation and monitoring
- Maintain personnel records
- Administers County employee fringe benefit programs
- Key sign-out for County cars
- Oversees the Maintenance Department and Custodial staff; Planning Department; Soil Erosion Program; MHSHA Housing Program; and all appointed Department Supervisors
- Accounting and accounts payable
- Issue juror checks
- Prepares County Board meeting agenda
- Responsible for all County property
- Act as communication link between the public and the County Board of Commissioners
Last Updated on Friday, 18 January 2013 16:48